2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download the e- newsletter and one copy of the materials (information or software) on this Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this Website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by us at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on this Website are provided on “as is” basis. We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaim and negate all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on this Website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this Website. You are solely responsible for evaluating the fitness for a particular purpose of any downloads, programs and text available through this Website. Redistribution or republication of any part of this Website or its content is prohibited, including such by framing or other similar or any other means. We do not warrant that the service from this Website will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, although it is provided to the best ability. By using this Website you thereby indemnify us, our employees, agents and affiliates against any loss or damage, in whatever manner, howsoever caused. Further, the information on this Website is for informational purposes only. No information, services, or materials offered by or through this Website shall be construed as or understood to be medical advice or care. None of the information on this Website shall be used to diagnose or treat any health condition.
- In no way these assessment are intended to be used for any medical treatment.
- You acknowledge and agree that the assessment of your kids will be largely based on the information provided by you and hence, we assume that such information is correct.
- We explicitly exclude any and all kind of responsibilities or liabilities from the acts of the therapist and/consultants, and you shall have no claim whatsoever against us in this regard.
In no event shall we be liable for any loss, damage, liability, (whether direct or indirect or consequential), personal injury, or expenses of any nature whatsoever, arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this Website, Checklist and/or the Instruments, or any consultation from a therapist and/or consultant you may approach directly at our recommendation (as per Clause 3.6 above), even if we or our authorized representative have notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such loss, damage, liability, personal injury, or expenses.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on this Website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on this Website are accurate, complete, or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on this Website at any time without notice. We do not, however, make any commitment to update the materials appearing on this Website.
We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to this Website and are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the linked site. Use of any such linked site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to this Website shall be governed by the Indian laws, without reference to the conflicts of laws provisions thereof. Any proceedings related to claim relating to this Website, including any suit filed against us, shall be brought exclusively in the Courts of Mumbai.
These terms and conditions form an agreement between you and us. Your accessing of this Website indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the full Terms.
Disclaimer: The information on this site is for education and training. It must not be construed or understood as medical advice or care. Program, training modules, assessment are proprietary to Communicare and can change or be altered without any notice. All rights reserved. All information on this site is a property of Communicare Education LLP.
Copyright © 2019 Communicare Education and Training LLP.